During the month of July 2014 TCS will be offering a wide range of summer academic courses, both online and on campus, as well as in Cambridge, U.K. Now is a great time for students to begin planning to take a credit course in the summer. Students can map their academic path through the Senior School knowing they can achieve certain key credits each year through summer school.
On-site academic courses will run from Wednesday, July 2nd to Thursday, July 24th, a total of 17 academic days. The cost is $1,295 per course. Courses being offered on-site at TCS, subject to sufficient enrolment, include:
- CGC1D, Grade 9 Geography of Canada
- SNC2D, Grade 10 Science (Note: TCS strongly recommends that students achieving SNC2D in the summer after Grade 9 do not attempt pre-AP Chemistry, pre-AP Physics or pre-AP Biology until their Grade 11 year )
- MCR3U, Grade 11 Functions
- SCH3U, Grade 11 Chemistry
- ENG4U, Grade 12 English
- MHF4U, Grade 12 Advanced Functions
Click here to learn more or register for an on-site course.
In partnership with the eLearning Consortium Canada, TCS will offer two online courses this summer. Each course runs from Wednesday, July 2nd to Friday, July 25th, at a cost of $1,295. The courses offered by TCS include:
- HSB4Ue, Grade 12 Challenge & Change in Society
- BBB4Me, Grade 12 International Business Fundamentals
Click here to learn more or register for a TCS online course.
Note: Three additional online courses (Grade 11 Anthropology, Psychology & Sociology; Grade 11 Communications Technology; Grade 12 Mathematics of Data Management) will be available to TCS students through our partner schools. Click here for details on how to register for these courses directly through those schools.
In partnership with Reach Cambridge, TCS is offering Grade 12 English (ENG4U) at historic Cambridge University, U.K. Click here to learn more and register for the Cambridge summer course, or contact Ms. Pam Dew (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline to register is February 15th.