In addition to the School's financial assistance program, TCS also has a well developed scholarship program. For further details and to learn if your child qualifies for a scholarship, see our offerings below:
- Cirne National Scholarships (for Canadian boarding students) (part of the National Scholarship Program)
- National Scholarship Program
- 20th Anniversary Scholarship Program (for girls)
- Hunter Scholarships (for Canadian day students)
- Cayman Scholarship (for students living in The Cayman Islands)
Each scholarship has specific requirements. Click the scholarship links above to learn more.
In addition, while not a scholarship, the School also offers a $50,000 incentive to Canadian boarding students through the Canadian Families Boarding Incentive Program.