Centennial Gates

Centennial Gates Centennial Gates

Visitors to TCS arriving from Deblaquire Street North are welcomed through the Centennial Gates, officially dedicated on May 15, 1965 by Governor General Georges Vanier. The gates were donated by the Seagram family in memory of Norman Seagram, class of 1893, who was a life governor and generous supporter of the School. The ironwork for the gates was donated by Trinity College, University of Toronto, in recognition of the 100th anniversary of TCS.