John D. Burns Archives

John D. Burns ArchivesJohn D. Burns Archives

In May 2005, the John D. Burns Archives at Trinity College School were officially opened. Named in honour of John D. Burns, former master and School archivist, the archives are located on the third floor of the W.A. Johnson Classroom Block.

The collections consist of school publications, newspapers and articles written about the School, photographs, artefacts and more, dating back to the School's founding in 1865.