Osler Hall

Osler HallOsler Hall

Osler Hall was constructed in 1930 after the School’s second fire. It is the school cafeteria, where students eat every meal. The hall itself is also the venue for the annual Semi-Formal Dance. The hall is named after prominent Canadian lawyer, Mr. Britton Osler, and his wife, Mrs. Marion Osler, generous benefactors of TCS. Following their initial donation, which provided the construction of the building, the Oslers donated a special gift of beautiful oak panelling to the walls of the main dining hall. This handsome addition provided the means to enshrine in Osler Hall much of the tradition of the School, as the panels record, in gold, the names of Speech Day award winners.