Peter Campbell Memorial Rink

Peter Campbell Memorial RinkPeter Campbell Memorial Rink

The Peter Campbell Memorial Rink (PCMR) is home to the School’s hockey teams (boys and girls). The rink, given in memory of Peter Campbell ’09 by his friend George McCullagh, was opened in 1950, making TCS the first Canadian independent school to have its own artificial ice rink. The Jocko Taylor ’67 Lounge was added in 1996 followed more recently by the Chauvin Rowing Room.