Russel House (Philanthropy & Alumni Office)

Russel HouseRussel House

Russel House was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Blair Russel in 1946 in memory of their son Hugh, a TCS Old Boy who was killed during World War II. In the past, it has been used as the School’s tuck shop and a day house, but today Russel House is home to the School’s philanthropy & alumni office.

Russel House is located on the west side of campus, along Deblaquire Street North.