Trinity College School supports and develops students so they can become responsible, environmentally aware leaders of tomorrow. This involves role modelling best practices in environmental studies, co-curricular programming, facilities, green space and school culture.
- Our students will learn the knowledge, skills and values necessary for a flourishing future
- Our community takes responsibility and leadership towards a healthy, sustainable planet
- We will use our habits of the heart and mind to foster a sustainable future
- We must nurture our natural habitat so that it can be enjoyed by future generations of people, plants and animals
- We must shift from environmental awareness to action
Reduce our footprint. Live in a healthy, sustainable community.
Sustainability through learning, teaching and doing.
10 ways to be eco-friendly
On January 18th, Trinity Environmental Action Council (TEAC) held its annual Polar Bear Day, honouring the Trinity College School mascot, Trina, and drawing
Full, active days and eye-opening environmental experiences were hallmarks of the 2023 Island School trip. On Saturday, December 2nd, a group of eight Trinity
Alison Elliott, TCS Environmental Coordinator