Trinity College School supports and develops students so they can become responsible, environmentally aware leaders of tomorrow. This involves role modelling best practices in environmental studies, co-curricular programming, facilities, green space and school culture.
- our students will learn the knowledge, skills, and values necessary for a flourishing future
- our community takes responsibility and leadership towards a healthy, sustainable planet
- we will use our habits of the heart and mind to foster a sustainable future
- we must nurture our natural habitat so that it can be enjoyed by future generations of people, plants, and animals
- we must shift from environmental awareness to action
Reduce our footprint. Live in healthy, sustainable community.
Sustainability through learning, teaching, and doing.
News & Events
On Friday, May 26th, Trinity College School celebrated the wrap-up of the 13th year of the Green Cup Challenge. This year-round environmental challenge encourages Senior School houses to make a difference for the environment. Points are earned by participating in the Fall Recycling Challenge,... Read More
As part of Trinity College School’s strategic plan, we are working towards lowering the School’s environmental footprint and operating more sustainably. In keeping with this goal, the annual Sustainability Awards recognize students who make significant contributions to environmental... Read More
Trinity College School’s Grade 9 Science students braved some pretty chilly weather to learn more about ecology in a hands-on setting during their annual field trips to the Ganaraska Forest Centre on May 8th and 9th.
The forest, located just north of Port Hope, provides a wonderful venue... Read More